Supervisor Inbound Sales Transfer COEJob ID 1811106 Date posted 07/13/2018 Location: Chesapeake, Virginia Apply
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
As a Supervisor, Inbound Sales, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by driving call center sales and retention of all Cox residential products and services via the call center sales channel, while ensuring customer satisfaction. Supervising a team of call canter sales representatives, you will implement and lead sales strategies to exceed revenue growth and profit objectives by maximizing the sales programs across all product lines.
This is the perfect career opportunity for sales-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Unleash your potential with Cox Communications. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission potential
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
- Provides leadership and vision to develop a strong retention/sales culture to enable retention reps to achieve key performance metrics and maximize revenue targets.
- Select, lead, coach, mentor, develop, and provide support to a high performance Inbound Sales team responsible for resolving customer concerns, overcoming customer objections and retaining customers, revenue and products/services.
- Consistently deliver upon leadership expectations to include: one on one meeting with team members, training, meeting timelines, etc.
- Establishes strategic partnership across all regions and with Center boundary partners in order to maximize effectiveness.
- Monitors and analyzes report data to identify customer concerns/dissatisfaction feedback; collaborates with leadership, makes recommendations, and implements solutions focused on improving customer satisfaction; and takes accountability for driving improvements in retention /revenue growth, team productivity, team quality, and optimization of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively resolve complex customer complaints concerning all areas of the company in a win-win fashion by building a rapport with the customer and using interpersonal techniques, networking techniques, and creative problem-solving.
- Trains, coaches, and develops staff to meet and exceed monthly/annual channel PSU and revenue targets.
- Regularly monitor reps and team's professionalism, performance, holding employees accountable for productivity and quality expectations.
- Ensure consistency of monitoring, coaching in content, methods and procedures, and corrective action processes.
- Ensure compliance to ethics and company standards for attendance, payroll, performance documentation, corrective action, and other established processes.
- Supervises the call center organization to meet and exceed call handling, operational efficiency, revenue, and quality objectives.
- Manages day-to-day productivity to meet and exceed residential objectives and to ensure call coverage across the complete Cox serviceable footprint.
- Drives alignment, consistency, and cohesiveness in people practices, call center management activities, overall performance management, and customer service delivery, to achieve personal and department goals.
- Implements tactics which enhance sales performance across sales contests, incentives, commissions, leadership development, training, and call center technology needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. sales, sales operations, etc.).
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills and an attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications as well as effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers and quickly adapt to changes in process, requirements, goals, and organizational change.
- Ability to effectively motivate and engage direct reports to achieve and surpass regional goals.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales teams.
- Proven ability to execute tactical goals in support of national strategy and vision
- Available to work flexible schedules, including rotating on-call positions, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a management role or leading cross functional projects preferred
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-VA-Chesapeake-1301 Executive Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: 2018-07-22
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs