Part Time Gas Truck OperatorJob ID 1811183 Date posted 07/13/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
This position assists in providing service to customers and their vehicles by disbursing and accurately recording gasoline disbursement in vehicles.
• Distribute and accurately record gasoline disbursed in vehicles.
• Enter fuel usage in AS400 via portable terminal (PT).
• Start vehicles, check fuel gages, mark vehicles that need fuel, and return to fuel them.
• Report and record Auction gasoline levels and alert proper person to avoid running out of gasoline in main fill area.
• Report inoperable vehicles to Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
• Report damage or malfunctioning equipment on vehicles (i.e., pumps, fuel trucks).
• Assist customers in locating vehicles.
• Assist in sale day duties as needed (i.e. drive, act as lane leader, jump start vehicles, etc.).
• Assist in audits of gasoline disbursement when necessary.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Prior Auction experience and general knowledge of Auction operations preferred.
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment.
• Effective customer service and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to enter and exit vehicles frequently.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise level.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-7205 Campbellton Rd SW
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Dispatcher Transport Coord II Atlanta, Georgia